Nature4me are committed to complying with the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act 2018, once enacted. Looking after the personal information you share with us is very important, and we want you to be confident that your personal data is kept safely and securely and to understand how we use it to offer you a better and more personalized shopping experience.
We have published this notice to help you understand:
- How and why Nature4me collect information from you
- Who we share your information with, why and on what basis
- What your rights are
If we make changes to this notice we will notify you by updating it on our website.
Nature4me will be what is known as the ‘Data Controller’ of the personal data you provide to us, and we will sometimes refer to ourselves in this notice as “we” or “us”. By Data Controller, this means Nature4me determines the purposes and way in which any personal data are, or will be, processed.
Should you need to contact us please write to: email@example.com quoting Security and Privacy Enquiry.
What information we collect when you register and why?
When you buy goods from us, you are entering into a contract with us. We offer you the option of setting up an account or purchasing as a Guest User so we can fulfil your order we ask you to provide some personal information such as;
- Full name
- Address (and delivery address)
- Email address
- Mobile (telephone) number
- Consent to receiving marketing information via email
If you create an account this contains the information you inputted, alongside a record of the orders you have placed.
How do we use your information?
Data Protection says that we are allowed to use and share your personal data only where we have a proper reason to do so. The law says we must have one or more of these reasons and these are:
- Contract – your personal information is processed in order to fulfil a contractual arrangement e.g. in order to send you your catalogue.
- Consent – where you agree to us using your information in this way e.g. for sending you’re order.
- Legitimate Interests – this means the interests of Nature4me.eu in managing our business to allow us to provide you with the best products and service in the most secure and appropriate way e.g. to transfer your data to certain Third Party’s such as delivery partners.
- Legal Obligation – where there is statutory or other legal requirement to share the information e.g. when we have to share your information for law enforcement purposes.
Here is a list of the ways that we may use your personal information, and which of the reasons described above we rely on to do so. Where we list legitimate interests as a reason, we also
describe below what we believe these legitimate interests are.
What We Use Your Personal Information For
- Set up your Nature4me account
- Process your order
- Manage your account /provide customer services to you
- Marketing communications to inform you of special offers, promotions, new lines and sales. Provide you with online advertising
- Maintaining network and data security
- Logistics planning
- Your order history & product purchases
- Information regarding your questions
Who we share your information with and why
Nature4me works with the trusted supplier and businesses in order to provide you the high quality goods and services you expect from us such as delivery companies. Some examples of the categories of third parties with whom we share your data are:
1. Supplier Partners
Nature4me.eu works with a trusted partner who supply products and services on our behalf. This partner is subject to thorough security checks, and will only hold the minimum amount of personal information needed in order to fulfil the orders you place or provide a service on our behalf. Our partner is CaliSi.o.o., Barjanska cesta 60, 1000 Ljubljana, matična številka: 8353301000.
2. Delivery Partners
In order for you to receive your goods, Nature4me works with a number of delivery partners. Again, we only pass limited information to them in order to ensure delivery of your items.
3. IT Companies
Nature’s Best works with businesses who support our website and other business systems.
4. Payment processing
Nature4me works with trusted third party payment processing providers in order to securely take and manage payments.
Your personal data is protected by legal rights, which include your rights to object to our processing of your personal data; request that your personal data is erased or corrected; request access to your personal data. For more information or to exercise your data protection rights, please contact us using the contact details above. You also have a right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office, which regulates the processing of personal data.
Keeping in touch with you
We want to keep you up to date with information about new ranges, special offers and improvements to our website. When you set your account up, we will ask you if you want to receive this type of marketing information.
Nature4me.eu will not share your information with companies outside Calivita International ltd. for their marketing purposes.
If you decide you do not want to receive this marketing information you can request that we stop by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, via your account online or the unsubscribe link within the email.
You may continue to receive mailings for a short period while your request is dealt with.
How long we keep your information
If we collect your personal information, the length of time we retain it is determined by a number of factors including the purpose for which we use that information and our obligations under other laws.
We may need your personal information to establish, bring or defend legal claims. For this purpose, we will always retain your personal information for 7 years after the date it is no longer needed by us for any of the purposes listed under how we use your information above. The only exceptions to this are where:
- The law requires us to hold your personal information for a longer period, or delete it sooner;
- You exercise your right to have the information erased (where it applies) and we do not need to hold it in connection with any of the reasons permitted or required under the law;
- We bring or defend a legal claim or other proceedings during the period we retain your personal information, in which case we will retain your personal information until those proceedings have concluded and no further appeals are possible; or
- In limited cases, existing or future law or a court or regulator requires us to keep your personal information for a longer or shorter period.
What are your rights
You are entitled to request the following from Nature4me, these are called your Data Subject Rights and there is more information on these on the Information Commissioners website www.ico.org.uk
- Right of access –to request access to your personal information and information about how we process it
- Right to rectification –to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete personal information completed
- Right to erasure (also known as the Right to be Forgotten) – to have your personal information erased
- Right to restriction of processing – to restrict processing of your personal information
- Right to data portability – to electronically move, copy or transfer your personal information in a standard form
- Right to object – to object to processing of your personal information
- Rights with regards to automated individual decision making, including profiling –rights relating to automated decision making, including profiling
If you have any general questions about your rights or want to exercise your rights please contact email@example.com
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection regulator in Europe, in particular in a country you work or live or where your legal rights have been infringed. The contact details for the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the data protection regulator in the UK, are available on the ICO website www.ico.org.uk where your personal information has or is being used in a way that you believe does not comply with data, however, we encourage you to contact us before making any complaint and we will seek to resolve any issues or concerns you may have.
This notice is designed to help you understand what cookies are, how Nature4me uses them and the choices you have in regards to their use.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer or other device when you visit the Site. This allows the Site to recognise you as a user either for the duration of your visit (using a ‘session cookie’) or for repeat visits (a ‘persistent cookie’). They are not harmful and do not contain any information such as your home address, date of birth or credit card details.
The cookies we use fall into four broad types:
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential in helping you to move around our Site and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, services you have asked for, such as setting up an account cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you’ve been on the internet.
In order to keep the Site, its services and products relevant, easy to use and up-to-date, we use web analytics services to help us understand how people use our Site. For example, we can see which parts of the Site and products are most popular, identify when errors occur, and test different versions of a page or feature to see which one works best.
These cookies allow websites and applications to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. The
information these cookies collect is usually anonymised which means we can’t identify you personally. They do not gather any information about you that could be used for selling
advertising or remembering where you’ve been on the internet, but do help us to serve you with advertising that is more relevant to you.
Targeted Marketing Cookies
measure the effectiveness of our marketing communications, for example by telling us if you have responded to an advert that we have sent you.
- They enable you to transact, whilst other non-essential cookies enable us to give you an enhanced, personalized web experience and determine relevant products to show you
- To personalize and improve your customer experience
- To allow you to securely sign in to your Nature4me account, so that you can use your features such as order information
- To recognise the device that you are using
- To store the content of your online shopping bag whilst you browse the site and to complete an order
- To record the areas of the Site that you have visited, products you have viewed and time spent browsing, as well as the products you purchased. Nature4me uses this information to help make the website more user friendly, develop our Site design and to continuously improve the quality of the service we provide
- To distribute visitors to our Site evenly across platforms to ensure the content is served at the fastest possible speed
- For re-marketing purposes to determine relevant related products to show you when you’re browsing on other selected websites. These cookies can be associated with services provided by a third party such as an advertising network
Cookies are an essential part of how our Site works, as they remember certain information about a visitor. Nature4me uses First Party cookies (these are placed there and used solely by Nature4me ) and Third Party cookies (these are placed there by third parties we work with).
Are cookies safe?
Yes. The information stored in cookies is safe and anonymous to any external third party, and your account security is never compromised. You can find more information about cookies at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ and www.youronlinechoices.com/. For a video about cookies visit https://www.google.com/intl/en-GB/policies/technologies/cookies/
Can I turn off cookies?
shopping bag and accessing your account, will not work at all.
To change your cookie settings, or if you want to be notified each time a cookie is about to be used, you should amend the settings provided in your web browser to prevent us from storing
cookies on your computer hard drive.
For information on how to disable cookies, please consult the „Help“ tab of your browser via the menu bar. For further information on non-essential cookies used for targeting and banner advertising please see below.
Details of our Third Party Cookies
Nature4me allows selected Third Parties who participate with us in marketing programs to place cookies when you visit our site. These cookies enable us to monitor which adverts you see and
click on to get to our site.
For details of the Third Party cookies we use please see the table below. Nature4me is not responsible for the content or privacy policies of Third Parties or other websites, and we advise that you check these yourself.
The following Cookies are all used for Analytical and Targeting purposes: Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Facebook Connect, Facebook Custom Audiences.
Website visitors who don’t want their data used by Google Analytics can install the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on. To opt-out of Analytics for the web, visit the Google Analytics
opt-out page and install the add-on for your browser.
Visitors can also opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings
This Cookie Notice was last updated on 16th May 2018, and further changes will be communicated by updating this notice.